Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Set default page or section when generating reports

Level 1

I'm using Reports & Analytics and I'd like to know how to set the default page or default section when generating reports.  Currently the default page is 'Entire site' or the first one in alphabetical order.  I'm interested in generating a number of reports dealing with the same page and this is taking time to select the page every time. Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Paul,

You have a few options- you could bookmark the specific reports with your filtered logic applied and that will save your settings in your left menu rail. Also you could apply a segment filter against the overall report and that might also meet your needs.

Best,

Brian

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Paul,

You have a few options- you could bookmark the specific reports with your filtered logic applied and that will save your settings in your left menu rail. Also you could apply a segment filter against the overall report and that might also meet your needs.

Best,

Brian