Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Sending data from Data Warehouse to Adobe Campaign Classic

Level 2

Dear all,

We have to send some data from Adobe Analytics to the BI tool named Domo. Due to the necessity of incorporating calculated metrics and more than 4 elements, it was figured that Data Warehouse is a better option than the API.

However, the problem with Data Warehouse is that when the data exceeds 1MB in size, it gets zipped automatically, while the Domo connector could not unzip the file and extract the necessary data.

Hence we are thinking of sending the data in zipped format to Adobe Campaign, extract the CSV file and use a CSV connector between AC and Domo to get the data into the latter.

Could anyone point me to some resources on how to send data from AA Data Warehouse to AC?

Thanks in advance. 

Best,

Roxie

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Create a workflow in campaign that will pick up data from FTP and then unzips that data.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2
@Ishan_Sinha_ Hi sorry for the mention, I have seen your answer to a similar post on sending Data Warehouse data to SFTP. I wonder if you have any idea on sending it to AC?

Correct answer by
Level 1

Create a workflow in campaign that will pick up data from FTP and then unzips that data.