Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Scheduled Report Manager Bug?

Level 4

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all good.

I was recently doing some tidying using Scheduled Reports manager in the Components Section of the Analytics interface. This caused a mini panic when I noticed that a number of scheduled reports I have created using the Report Builder Excel plugin were (according to the interface) being sent from the wrong report suite (i.e. the Report Suite column was showing a different report suite to what I was expecting. On checking said reports the data was fine, and they were collecting from the right place so it looks like the Scheduled report manager is just showing the wrong info. This only appears to be happening for Report Builder reports. Has anyone else seen this issue?

Thanks

Toby

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Toby,

I tried doing the steps that you suggested and I am also seeing a different report suite inside Analytics> Components than what I created the report on. This is probably a bug and I would raise it with engineering and see what is causing this issue. Will keep you updated.

Thanks!

Tanmay

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Toby,

I tried doing the steps that you suggested and I am also seeing a different report suite inside Analytics> Components than what I created the report on. This is probably a bug and I would raise it with engineering and see what is causing this issue. Will keep you updated.

Thanks!

Tanmay