Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

In Configuring adobe analytics report suite for Egypt country which time zone should i select?

Level 1

Hi All,

I wanted to create adobe analytics report suite for the Egypt country. 

In time zone which option should i use?

Thanks,

Amit

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi @AmitKu18 

The time zone setting defines the time zone used for displaying the data within the reports if you're creating a report suite for Egypt then you can select Cairo as a time zone so that timestamps in the reports will be presented according to Cairo time (e.g., 2 hours ahead of UTC). This will be helpful for the end users who will be consuming the reports from Egypt to relate to the timestamps.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi @AmitKu18 

The time zone setting defines the time zone used for displaying the data within the reports if you're creating a report suite for Egypt then you can select Cairo as a time zone so that timestamps in the reports will be presented according to Cairo time (e.g., 2 hours ahead of UTC). This will be helpful for the end users who will be consuming the reports from Egypt to relate to the timestamps.

Level 1

Hi Ankit,

Thank you for your valuable reply.

I got the below time zone in Adobe analytics. Is this the correct one? It seems it is Calro not Cairo. Please have a look and let me know if this is the correct one?

AmitKu18_0-1721223700866.png

Community Advisor

@AmitKu18 Cairo has daylight savings time, Which starts on April 26th and Ends on Nov 1st. Right now it's time zone is GMT +3, after the DST ends on Nov 1st, it is GMT +2.

Level 1

Hi Krishna,

Then in this case what should be the time zone to be used for adobe analytics report suite creation for Egypt?

Community Advisor

Select the time zone by the city name Cairo, which is GMT +02:00