Has anyone found why regularly scheduled projects suddenly aren't delivered? Here are a couple issues that have arisen:
Any ideas are welcome. We're tempted to change the delivery times, but not certain that will resolve issues (and not cause other issues).
I have logged a P2 Severity Ticket with Adobe...
I also was having issue the same days as you... I suspect this has nothing to do with the schedule, and something was broken with a maintenance deployment a few days ago when the issue started.
Because of this, and the lack of information about what failed/what didn't... and no mechanism to bulk re-send... I logged the following idea: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-ideas/improvements-to-scheduled-pro...
Would love your thoughts on other things that could be added to improve this area so that when things do go south... there is a way to mediate it.. rather than spending all day finding the reports that were supposed to send, and sending them off manually.
Something else you can do is run a quick Performance report on your Workspace. I was sort of "put in my place" one time by an Adobe Support Rep who told me that my report was just a little "out of compliance" in that it was exceeding certain parameters, and that's why it was sometimes failing and other times not recently. This is NOT to say your report(s) are out of compliance. Mine were like borderline - ISH!!
Also, nevermind the fact that I had never had problems with the reports failing for the past year before, up until a week or so before it began happening on an infrequent basis. 🙄
I did the same thing. I rescheduled my reports for 7:00am, and it seems I have much less problems than when I have them running at 6:00am. Go figure. 🤔
Thanks @jeff_bloomer. I'd be curious if there are any details you can share about what constitutes "out of compliance" and even borderline-ish. I'm guessing it has something to do with the # of queries that Adobe recently added to the list of scheduled projects. (Though even scheduled ones with lower numbers are intermittently not sending with no good explanation.)
This happened again yesterday (5-Jun-2022) and today (6-Jun-2022), though 1/4 was sent. For my issue 1 described above, the PDF version was sent for 1 of the 2 reports, but not the CSV.
Anyone else experiencing this more frequently recently, or alternatively, have suggestions for resolving? (Safety in numbers as Adobe may try and resolve if enough of us are having issues)
Sorry it took me so long to reply, but , you are correct. In fact, on two of mine it was for available components and expanded visualizations; however, I have to have them expanded when I'm sending out a PDF to those who can't use AA.
What I find fascinating, though, is by simply shifting my reports by 30 minutes or an hour one way or another (I moved a few to 6:30am, a couple to 7:00am, and one to 5:30am), I have essentially dealt with the issues I was having. Again, nevermind the fact I was successfully running these scheduled projects for more than years! 😅
FYI, I got a response from Adobe on Friday night that the issue was fixed... I wasn't able to confirm until this morning... but all my reports successfully sent...
Hopefully your reports have started working again @katew55188240