Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Rolling date range: Start with a fixed day from past

Level 1

Hi,

for some reason I cannot set the date range to be rolling and have a fixed starting date from the past. I would like to have a date range starting from June 1st and end always today or yesterday. When I try to set up a rolling date range and I choose a fixed day for the starting date, the starting date won't change from today even though I write it there on the date box in the format YYYY-MM-DD. 

Is this working properly? Or is there a work-around for this sort of need?

Cheers,

Riikka

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Riikka,

This bug has been fixed with the Fall 2015 release. You should be able to use fixed dates now ! :)

We thank you for pointing out the bug. 

TM

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

Hi,

The setup shown in the screen shot may work for you. let me know if you have any further questions. 

[img]date.jpg[/img]

Thanks!

TM

Level 1

Hi,

that's exactly what I tried, but then after hitting the run button, the calendar dates seem to override my adjustments below with date numbers, and the result is showing only today.

Cheers,

Riikka

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Riikka,

This bug has been fixed with the Fall 2015 release. You should be able to use fixed dates now ! :)

We thank you for pointing out the bug. 

TM

Employee

You are right, the same is happening with me as well. I will ask inside if we are missing something here or this is a possible bug and get back to you.

Regards,

TM

Employee

Hi,

This has been logged in as a bug. I will give you further updates as they arrive.

Thanks!

TM