Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.

Requesting Help with Connecting the dots on Adobe Analytics Implementation

Level 1

Would anyone be willing to sit down with me for a half hour to walk through how data layers are set up and how Adobe Launch is used to create data elements to capture data from the pages. In short, I've worked my way through the many Adobe Analytics Implementation videos on YouTube and in the Adobe Training Center and need to talk with someone to get a linear idea of how things work. The entire process end-to-end that is. I would much appreciate it! If you were willing, I'd arrange a zoom call. 
Thanks very much in advance. 
Best,

Diana

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Sure, send me a PM, I'd be happy to help

Level 1

Thanks @Jennifer_Dungan I’ve sent you and @bjoern__koth PMs separately to try and coordinate. For some reason, the email system didn't let me send a group email so i could include both of you on the same thread. Looking forward to gwtting together! Thanks so much!!!

Community Advisor

You can't but it's a little odd.... you can't select multiple users when you start from one user's profile... but in private messages, if you compose a new message, you can type in multiple user names to create a group chat (it took me ages to figure that one out, and I wish is was easier and more obvious for users).

That said, I created a group chat between us to coordinate.