Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Reporting in Adobe Analytics

Level 2

Hello Everyone,

I'm questioning the implementation on this Site I'm working on. I wanted to ask the community for a list of Out Of the Box Reports to check in Adobe Analytics to see if this site has the basic reporting working. I noticed Adobe has a new Tag Audit feature, however it's not working for my DEV site (the site in question) so I'm trying to determine that we have the basic variables reporting before the team dives into custom variables/reporting.

Also any and all Tag Auditing tips and tricks to confirm correct implementation is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Pages report, which is based off of the PageName variable is a good start. I often look at a Visits or Page Views report as well. You can pull both Visit and Page Views in the same time, if you look at the Key Metrics report.

Your Visitor Profile reports (Geo, Technology, etc) and Traffic sources reports (assuming you have outside traffic do your dev site and your internal URLs are set up correctly) are all "Out of the Box"reports.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Pages report, which is based off of the PageName variable is a good start. I often look at a Visits or Page Views report as well. You can pull both Visit and Page Views in the same time, if you look at the Key Metrics report.

Your Visitor Profile reports (Geo, Technology, etc) and Traffic sources reports (assuming you have outside traffic do your dev site and your internal URLs are set up correctly) are all "Out of the Box"reports.