Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Report Builder: How do I delete old dynamic control now referred to as "#REF"?

Level 2

I created a Segment control using Report Builder's Request Wizard. The Wizard referred to it by cell address, like "SheetA1".  I then cut the control from the Excel file. There was no option to delete it. The Wizard then referred to the Segment control within the Segment selection as #REF and I can find no way to delete the obsolete choice from the drop down. So what is the proper way to delete obsolete segment control references? Thanks, BK

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

After deleting the control, did you try closing and reopening the excel file? For me when I reopened the file, there was no #REF

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi,

#REF appears in the drop down even when I delete it using DELETE button. I would advise you to contact ClientCare to get this submitted to Engineering team or you may go to ideas.omniture.com to submit this as an enhancement. Let me know if you have any further queries.

Regards

Khurshid Alam

Correct answer by
Level 4

After deleting the control, did you try closing and reopening the excel file? For me when I reopened the file, there was no #REF