Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

No GeoSegmentation Option

Level 2

Our company has two divisions, each with their own seperate SiteCatalyst accounts.  In one, we have the GeoSegmentation option in the menu (Visitor Profile > GeoSegmentation).  In the other account, the GeoSegmentation option is not there.  And it's not hidden via the menu customization admin area.

Does GeoSegmentation available by default, or only in certain licenses?  If it does come standard, how can I add it to the menu?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Answering my own question here.  I figured out how to enable GeoSegmentation.

Do the following:

Admin Tools > Select and Edit Report Suites > select the Report suite you wish to edit > then hover ofer Edit Settings > General > click General Account Settings > click the checkbox next to Geography Reporting then choose Enabled > click Save.

For me, I had to log out then back in before I could see the updated Visitor Profile menu with the GeoSegmentation options.

Hope this helps out someone else!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

Answering my own question here.  I figured out how to enable GeoSegmentation.

Do the following:

Admin Tools > Select and Edit Report Suites > select the Report suite you wish to edit > then hover ofer Edit Settings > General > click General Account Settings > click the checkbox next to Geography Reporting then choose Enabled > click Save.

For me, I had to log out then back in before I could see the updated Visitor Profile menu with the GeoSegmentation options.

Hope this helps out someone else!