Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

"No anomalies found" where anomaly detection disabled

Level 3

Why do I see "Searching for anomalies" and "No anomalies found" texts, although I disabled anomaly detection both in the chart settings and also in all metrics of the basis table?

1581433_pastedImage_0.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Here you go to report the bug to customer care: customercare@adobe.com

More info on the support is at Analytics Cloud Help | Adobe Analytics Cloud Learn & Support

Thanks,

Ramesh

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Ercan, that looks like a bug. If you reach out to Customer Care, we can get it to engineering for a fix.

Level 3

Hi Gigazelle​, thanks! It it's a bug, why am I supposed to reach out to Customer Care? It should just be fixed.

Employee Advisor

Our current workflow for reporting bugs is via Customer Care, as that is the channel that allows us to get individual company/user details. It also provides you with a channel to get updates on the status of the bug.

I'd be happy to report the bug on your behalf, but before doing so I'd need to know exactly how the report was created so I can see the 'no anomalies' despite it being turned off. That would be the exact same information as what Customer Care would need though, so going through an already-established process would provide better results in the long run.

Level 3

OK, can you provide details on how I can report the bug to Customer Care?

Correct answer by
Level 5

Here you go to report the bug to customer care: customercare@adobe.com

More info on the support is at Analytics Cloud Help | Adobe Analytics Cloud Learn & Support

Thanks,

Ramesh

Level 5

Gigazelle

It's been 8 months since OP noted this bug, and it still hasn't been fixed. Is the development backlog causing the delay, or is it because not enough users have reported the issue?