Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Pulling page level data using the reporting API doesn't work

Level 3

hi there, 

It looks like any query using Page level data doesn't work in the Reporting API.

What's the best/fastest way to raise an issue for this? I need help asap pls!

After about 6 hours of waiting for an Adobe Analytics API v.1.4  we get the error posted below
{
"error":"The service \"omtr.db.mysql.configuration.superstats_shared\" has a dependency on a non-existent parameter \"omtr.db.mysql.configuration.superstats_shared.host\". Did you mean this: \"omtr.db.mysql.configuration.superstats_shared.dbname\"?",
"error_description":null,
"error_uri":null
}
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This might be a question for a support ticket.. where you can share more details about what your api calls are and they can do some debugging on what is happening.

Also, have you tried using API 2.0? I know that the 2.0 API is used to build out the workspace reports, so in theory anything you can build there, you should be able to use as an API call (if you enable debugging it will even give you all the API calls).

Good luck sorting this out.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This might be a question for a support ticket.. where you can share more details about what your api calls are and they can do some debugging on what is happening.

Also, have you tried using API 2.0? I know that the 2.0 API is used to build out the workspace reports, so in theory anything you can build there, you should be able to use as an API call (if you enable debugging it will even give you all the API calls).

Good luck sorting this out.

Level 3

It looks like I can't open a ticket using my account, any way I can open a ticket with Adobe Analytics or report an issue if I don't have access to Admin console?

Community Advisor

Arggg.. that's not good... you may have to get your admin person for you organization to file the ticket for you.... Adobe really restricts who can file support tickets within your organization (I think to make sure they have a "first level" review of tickets so they don't get a lot of duplicates)