Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

How to create a pie chart from tracking ID

Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I would like to create a pie chart from some of the tracking ids that are being tracked in AA.  How would I go about that?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You create it in a similar way as you would create a pie chart with another dimension and metric.

1. Create a freeform table.
  2. Add your desired dimension and metric. In your case, add your "Tracking ID" dimension. You didn't state what metric you want to report on, but I assume you want "Tracking ID Instances", which counts the number of times that each Tracking ID had been tracked.
  3. Select the rows that you want to visualise. Right-click and choose Visualise > Donut. (Analysis Workspace doesn't actually have a pie chart, it's the donut.)

You should now have your Donut (a.k.a. pie chart) visualisation.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You create it in a similar way as you would create a pie chart with another dimension and metric.

1. Create a freeform table.
  2. Add your desired dimension and metric. In your case, add your "Tracking ID" dimension. You didn't state what metric you want to report on, but I assume you want "Tracking ID Instances", which counts the number of times that each Tracking ID had been tracked.
  3. Select the rows that you want to visualise. Right-click and choose Visualise > Donut. (Analysis Workspace doesn't actually have a pie chart, it's the donut.)

You should now have your Donut (a.k.a. pie chart) visualisation.