Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Permissions to Edit Report Suite Settings

Level 1

Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out how I can set up product profiles that restrict or grant access to users to edit/update Report Suite configurations. Prior to the Admin Consol, I was able to select/de-select the "Report Suite (Write)" permission. Now, it seems like there is the "Report Suite Mgmt" permission for Report Suite Tools based on this documentation (https://docs.adobe.com/help/en/analytics/admin/admin-console/permissions/report-suite-tools.html) but it's not completely clear what this permission allows users to do.

I really have two questions:

1. What does the Report Suite Mgmt permission allow users to do?

2. What are the best ways you've seen to set up various profiles that either restrict or grant access to edit Report Suites?

Best,

Brandon

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Brandon,

The report suite management permissions allow to view and edit (update) report suite configuration.

I would advise to 1) define the roles in your team to understand who should have access to what 2) create profiles for the tasks variations 3) create user groups and map them to profiles

---

Help make Adobe Analytics better, vote for the ideas:

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Brandon,

The report suite management permissions allow to view and edit (update) report suite configuration.

I would advise to 1) define the roles in your team to understand who should have access to what 2) create profiles for the tasks variations 3) create user groups and map them to profiles

---

Help make Adobe Analytics better, vote for the ideas: