Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

PDF Download - Force to Landscape

Level 7

Hi all,

Does anyone know if it's possible to force Analysis workspace to generate a PDF in landscape? It seems very hit and miss as to how it generates and in portrait many reports look really squashed.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Andrew,

I can tell you that there the engineering team is aware of the issue and there are a bunch of improvements coming very soon on this aspect which are going to improve the layout and visibility. Hopefully you would not have to worry about it in future. 

I would let you know of more updates as soon as i get them. Thanks!

Tanmay

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Andrew,

I can tell you that there the engineering team is aware of the issue and there are a bunch of improvements coming very soon on this aspect which are going to improve the layout and visibility. Hopefully you would not have to worry about it in future. 

I would let you know of more updates as soon as i get them. Thanks!

Tanmay

Level 1

Hi, is there any update on this? I also have reports that would be easier to read if I could send them out in a landscape format.

Level 4

I am also keen for an update.  This inability to produce a simple pdf is a huge barrier for adoption of workspace.  Tanmay you mentioned back in Jun 16 this was coming very soon.  When will the updates occur???

Level 10

Hi Kristi & Radoslaw,

I apologize but currently the focus for the PDF functionality is on effective rendering and accurate and fast downloads. Workspace is designed to be paperless so PDF printing is not a priority. Also, the PDF layout by design is set to be the same as viewed in the project. I don't see any conversation going on about adding a landscape option. 

If this requirement is necessary for your business, the best way according to me would be to get a Client Care ticket about it and see how it goes.