Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Pages Report gives me default value for page title

Level 1

Hey, could someone please help me resolve my issue? I can see page titles in Pages Report but there is a default value, no-text, that aggregates other page titles. For example, the homepage title exists by itself in the Pages Report but when I open up no-text title in new window it takes me to the homepage of site. Also the no-text title/page name has many site sections. Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Sounds like a default value that is being set on pagename variable on your site, when the page name is not present. Check with your developer to troubleshoot the code on your site. See if there is anything that sets the default value that you are getting in the report.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Sounds like a default value that is being set on pagename variable on your site, when the page name is not present. Check with your developer to troubleshoot the code on your site. See if there is anything that sets the default value that you are getting in the report.