Expand my Community achievements bar.

Attention: Experience League Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
SOLVED

Cookie Expiration On The Basis of Visit Expiration.

Level 2

Can we set cookie expiration on the basis of Adobe Visit Expiration? If we can, please let me know how can we set this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I don't think visit expiration can be set dependent on cookie lifetime.

There are two settings that I'm aware of that allow the modification of visit expiration:

- Backend setting can be shortened from 30 minutes. Contact customer care to have this changed. Note that this applies to all data moving forward, and affects data collection.

- Virtual report suites with report time processing allow the modification of visit expiration on the fly. This would be my recommended route.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

s.cookieLifetime​ This is for s_vi cookie I think

cookieLifetime  This is for AMCV cookie

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I don't think visit expiration can be set dependent on cookie lifetime.

There are two settings that I'm aware of that allow the modification of visit expiration:

- Backend setting can be shortened from 30 minutes. Contact customer care to have this changed. Note that this applies to all data moving forward, and affects data collection.

- Virtual report suites with report time processing allow the modification of visit expiration on the fly. This would be my recommended route.