Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Organization With Different Definitions of "Week"

Level 2

Hi!

I work for a large organization that operates in many different countries. Some markets define "week" as Mon - Sun while others define it as Sun - Sat. What is the best way to set up/organize my report suites to account for both of these week definitions for each market

For example, our UK report suite is set up to define weeks as Mon - Sun by default. However, I am in the US and would like to have the ability to view weekly UK data using Sun - Sat weeks. 

Would multiple virtual report suites for each country be a possible solution?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Unfortunately for your case, calendar weeks are defined at the report suite level. Even with Virtual Report Suites, you're stuck with the calendar week configuration of the original report suite.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Unfortunately for your case, calendar weeks are defined at the report suite level. Even with Virtual Report Suites, you're stuck with the calendar week configuration of the original report suite.

Level 2

That's what I was afraid of. Thanks for your response.

Community Advisor

Why is instance not working ? If you apply the evar instance metric and not Occurences (which is different) it should return you data only when eVar value was physically set in the analytics hit

Community Advisor

You can edit your reply to link to the correct post. That'll help others who refer to this thread.