Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to put newly created segments at the top of column

Level 2

For newly created segments, how to put them at the top of the column. I have chosen favorite but it doesn't work, please give me some advice, thanks very much.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I assume that you're referring to the left rail in Analysis Workspace, where you can see dimensions, metrics, segments, date ranges, etc.

Short answer: You can't sort the list. That column is sorted by the most recent use, i.e. the last time you had dragged and dropped it into a dashboard, or the last time you had edited it, etc.

However, you can search for it quite easily, using the search field at the top of the column.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I assume that you're referring to the left rail in Analysis Workspace, where you can see dimensions, metrics, segments, date ranges, etc.

Short answer: You can't sort the list. That column is sorted by the most recent use, i.e. the last time you had dragged and dropped it into a dashboard, or the last time you had edited it, etc.

However, you can search for it quite easily, using the search field at the top of the column.