Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Not Available in Email Report

Level 2

Hi. So when I'm Breaking my email report with the QSp codes it is showing 'Not Available' Can you please explain what it is. Thank You.image.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

"Not Available" looks like a custom value that is being set by your implementation.....

The standard value for an empty eVar in Workspaces is "unspecified" and there is a standard filter to include or not include that default....  but this is text that has been specifically set in your dimension (either as a default value, or this is literally the extracted value)... I can guess that this is the equivalent of no value... 

However, to confirm this, you should consult with your team, particularly the people responsible for determining how things should track and are creating your requirement documents (assuming you have this), or possibly with your implementation team.... Understanding where and how this is being set will also provide details about what it means.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

"Not Available" looks like a custom value that is being set by your implementation.....

The standard value for an empty eVar in Workspaces is "unspecified" and there is a standard filter to include or not include that default....  but this is text that has been specifically set in your dimension (either as a default value, or this is literally the extracted value)... I can guess that this is the equivalent of no value... 

However, to confirm this, you should consult with your team, particularly the people responsible for determining how things should track and are creating your requirement documents (assuming you have this), or possibly with your implementation team.... Understanding where and how this is being set will also provide details about what it means.