Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Previous page in analysis workspace

Level 1

Hey Guys,

I used adobe analysis workspace's new panel "Next or Previous Item" to create a previous page report. The total occurrences are matching with total path views in the flow report but if I check the occurrences for this page in the page report, then the number is way high, and it does match with instances of the previous page report in the reports interface. This means the previous page report in the reports interface was taking account of all the occurrences of the page but the new "Next or Previous Item" panel is not taking all the occurrences of a page while creating the previous page report (same as flow in the workspace). 
Could you please let me know why this new previous page report is different from the old reports interface previous page report? 
Thanks,

Suresh Choudhary 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Maybe you are looking at the visitor level in the new previous page report. If you look the report by visit level, the data will match exactly with the old reports previous page report.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Maybe you are looking at the visitor level in the new previous page report. If you look the report by visit level, the data will match exactly with the old reports previous page report.

Level 1

I am looking at visit level only and the workspace numbers are way less than the old reports numbers.