Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Need to change Time Zone for Live Report Suite

Level 2

I want to change the time zone for a live report suite from Central to Eastern in AA. what is the correct time to change the time zone for live report suite and to minimize the impact what recommendations/changes should i follow?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Did the answer help?

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

Changing the time zone for a live report suite creates either a spike or gap in report data. To minimize the impact, Adobe recommends changing time zones during non-peak hours to avoid skewing data.

https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/analytics/admin/admin-tools/general-acct-settings-admin.html

Level 4

Depending on how new the report suite is, and if a lot has already been built upon it - you could chose to instead leverage a virtual report suite with a different time zone.

ForgotPassword4Times_0-1593473630511.png

Level 8

You need to check with your business people and find out nonbusiness hours, they are the best people to answer your question based on that calculate and decide the Eastern time zone.

You can also check the last few week's reports and check at what time you get low visits. based on that you can make a decision.

Before that, if you stage report suite, just go and change and check how it behaves to get more idea on it before going to prod report suite.

Correct answer by
Employee

Did the answer help?