Expand my Community achievements bar.

Attention: Experience League Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
SOLVED

Monitor resolution single page

Level 1

I want to limit results of a monitor resolution report to just one page, but I don't see the option to do this. Instead I just get results from the entire site. Is there a way to limit this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Zhang Leslie wrote...

I think first you may create a pages report and find the page you want. Then you can click on the breakdown icon and select Monitor Resolution to have a breakdown report for this single page.

That's an excellent option. Another way to do it would be to pull a monitor resolution report, then use a page view segment filtering out everything except the page in question.

---
If this answer was helpful, mark it with a 'heart'. If it answered your question, mark it correct.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 1

I think first you may create a pages report and find the page you want. Then you can click on the breakdown icon and select Monitor Resolution to have a breakdown report for this single page.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Zhang Leslie wrote...

That's an excellent option. Another way to do it would be to pull a monitor resolution report, then use a page view segment filtering out everything except the page in question.

---
If this answer was helpful, mark it with a 'heart'. If it answered your question, mark it correct.