Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Missing Segment comparison from panels

Level 1

I wanted to compare using segment comparison from the panel but I am missing this in my panel.  Please help.Capture.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear sandeep334,

I hope Adobe Analytics 'Select' package didn't include Segmentation IQ which might be the reason.

Check with your Adobe Analytics Account Manager for double confirmation. If it is a bug, they should resolve it, or else they would give you an absolute answer. 

I don't see any problem with user access.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear sandeep334,

I hope Adobe Analytics 'Select' package didn't include Segmentation IQ which might be the reason.

Check with your Adobe Analytics Account Manager for double confirmation. If it is a bug, they should resolve it, or else they would give you an absolute answer. 

I don't see any problem with user access.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

Employee Advisor

@sandeep334  Yeah, it does seem to be package feature,

You can check here on features supported in different packages

https://business.adobe.com/in/products/analytics/compare-adobe-analytics-packages.html

where Segment IQ is not there for "Select "

You can reach out to client care as well to know which package your org belong to