Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Menu customisation - Remove classification items

Level 2

When we added a Genesis connection with Responsys it included a stack of classifications of s.campaign.

A lot of these classifications are confusing to our users.  Is there a way to toggle their visibility or is it because they are classifications you can't?

Cheers

Drew

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

While somewhat extreme, what you can do is to save the main Responsys eVar report and the classifications you do want as custom reports, add them to the menu using the menu customizer tool and then HIDE the original Responsys report.  That will hide the main report and all of its classifications, but you will still see the reports you want via the custom reoprt.  You make a custom report by opening the report and using the toolbar and select CUSTOM REPORT option (under the 3 dots)...

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4

You are correct. It is because these items are classifications items, so their visibility can't be toggled.

Correct answer by
Level 6

While somewhat extreme, what you can do is to save the main Responsys eVar report and the classifications you do want as custom reports, add them to the menu using the menu customizer tool and then HIDE the original Responsys report.  That will hide the main report and all of its classifications, but you will still see the reports you want via the custom reoprt.  You make a custom report by opening the report and using the toolbar and select CUSTOM REPORT option (under the 3 dots)...

Employee Advisor

I second Adam's method. Although this is tedious, I have seen a lot of clients opt for this method.