Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Mass upload of search terms in Dimensions, workspace

Level 1

I am creating a table in workspace, and I have dropped Product as a dimension into the table, however I only want the table to display 300 products out of 35000 products. Is there a way to upload all the product names at once or filter them? I can only seem to search individually?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Have you created classifications for the Product variable? I've found that this has been a big help when it comes to handling dimensions with a ton of values, such as Campaigns. 

For example, let's say that the 300 products you referred to are "T-shirts". You could create a classification called "Product Category", and use "T-shirts" as one of the values when you upload the classifications. This will allow you to create a segment that will limit the Analysis Workspace table to only show "T-shirts". 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear HelenaRosey,
I would use segmentation since creating segmentation based on the list is easy after the introduction of 'Equal Any Of'. You just need to include the Products with a comma separator.

PratheepArunRaj_0-1589825735293.png

Thank You, Arun.

Correct answer by
Level 5

Have you created classifications for the Product variable? I've found that this has been a big help when it comes to handling dimensions with a ton of values, such as Campaigns. 

For example, let's say that the 300 products you referred to are "T-shirts". You could create a classification called "Product Category", and use "T-shirts" as one of the values when you upload the classifications. This will allow you to create a segment that will limit the Analysis Workspace table to only show "T-shirts".