Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Marketing Channel Report Questions

Level 1
  1. Within the channel overview report, is the data shown representing both clicks and views?
  2. Within the Channel Overview Reports, if we add in "click through" as a metric, does this only include click data or both click and view through data.  Currently the Channel reports are connected to our ad serving data which reports on both click and view data.
  3. I read somewhere that the Marketing Channel Reports have a rolling 30 day expiration whether a channel was touched or not.  If our ad serving data is set for a 7 day view/ 14 day click window, how is this being represented in the channel reports?
  4. Within the First/Last Touch Channel Reports, if we filter by ACM site name, we noticed that the same sites are showing up under all marketing channels (i.e. Dedicated Media under Paid Search, Organic Search, Referring Domains, Display, etc.)  when they ideally should be under only one channel.  Why is this?
  5. The conversion totals in the marketing channel reports are not matching our ad serving reports.  Since the marketing channel report is connected to our ad serving data, shouldn't they be the same?  Why would there be a discrepancy
  6. Is there a way to match up the first and last touch channels that occured?
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Since this is an older post, I'm assuming you've solved this issue. Incase others find this post, I'll post the link to the documentation below:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/components/marketing-channels/c-channels.html?lang...

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Since this is an older post, I'm assuming you've solved this issue. Incase others find this post, I'll post the link to the documentation below:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/components/marketing-channels/c-channels.html?lang...