Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Maintain date range in favorited reports

Level 2

Hi, Does anyone know how to make starred or favorited reports maintain the date range you set - so that it does not reset to something different after you log out and log back in - or is that just not a possibility in AA? Bookmarked reports do retain the date range.

Thank you for any insight!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Yes , first change the date range then click on Favourite and rename as for example - Pages - Last 7 days , Pages - Last 30 days  etc 

So you will have each favourite instance retaining the date range configured before you clicked on favourite.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Maureen,

Try setting the date range before starring or favoriting the report. I think it should hold that date range which it had during the time it was starred. Let me know if that works for you.

Tanmay

Correct answer by
Level 2

Yes , first change the date range then click on Favourite and rename as for example - Pages - Last 7 days , Pages - Last 30 days  etc 

So you will have each favourite instance retaining the date range configured before you clicked on favourite.