Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Issues Running Adobe Products In Multiple Chrome Tabs

Level 2

Anyone else running into an issue where Analytics, Target, Audience, or any combination of Adobe products will either not load or will endlessly ask to login if there are multiple tabs of each open in Chrome?  For instance, my startup tabs in Chrome include Target, 3 specific Analytics workspaces, and Audience.  Typically, the Analytics tabs will not load, then I'm forced to login in each of those tabs, which then causes the Target and Audience tabs to redirect to the top level Marketing Cloud page. 

Has anyone else had this issue?  If so, were you able to remedy somehow?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Yes, this is just because the authentication is organization based.

As a workaround, the second organization should be run in the incognito window to let both windows work independently.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 5

Hi Thomas,

I have checked opening various Adobe products like Workspace, Target & Audience in my Chrome, It's working fine.

Please check your internet connectivity speed or address your network admin and try again.

Thanks,

Balaji

Level 5

do you have access to multiple organizations. I have access to one of the training environment in analytics and sometimes i get routed to that where i have to change my organization for it to work

Level 5

Yes, I do access to multiple organization, we use to change the organization for it to work.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Yes, this is just because the authentication is organization based.

As a workaround, the second organization should be run in the incognito window to let both windows work independently.

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?