Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Is there a way to see the number of Page URLs with more than 100 visits in Omniture?

Level 1

Could you please advice me on how to automatically get the number of page URLs with 100+ visits in Month, not by manual exporting and counting?

Sorry, I'm novice, haven't managed to find similar question here.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Building a segment that filters by hits with greater than 100 visits will show how many visitors who have been to the site 100+ times have seen each page, but what I think the OP is trying to do is see how many pages have received more than 100 visits.

Because visits are attached to visitors and not pages, I don't know that there is a way to build a segment based on page behavior rather than visitor behavior. The only way to do this might be to pull a pages report and scroll down until the pages have less than 100 visits per month.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear Dar,

Create a New Calculated Metrics and add the function 'Approximate Distinct Count' with Dimension 'Page' or 'URL'.

1447326_pastedImage_3.png

Create a segment with 'Visits' greater than 100 and apply to it.

1447325_pastedImage_0.png

Thank You

Arun

Level 1

Hi Arun,

Thanks for your help!

I've tried to make steps as you described, but unfortunately the segment with Visits>100 doesn't work.

1447356_pastedImage_1.png

Segment definition:

1447357_pastedImage_2.png

Metric definition:

1447361_pastedImage_3.png

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Daria

Community Advisor

Dear Dar,

Can you change the below highlighted to Visit and check?

1448180_pastedImage_0.png

Thank You

Arun

Correct answer by
Level 5

Building a segment that filters by hits with greater than 100 visits will show how many visitors who have been to the site 100+ times have seen each page, but what I think the OP is trying to do is see how many pages have received more than 100 visits.

Because visits are attached to visitors and not pages, I don't know that there is a way to build a segment based on page behavior rather than visitor behavior. The only way to do this might be to pull a pages report and scroll down until the pages have less than 100 visits per month.

Level 5

I think the same that there is no real way to do so only using the exports. Adobe should create a feature on this to filter tables like that just like Google Analytics already does for years. The segment mentioned above with the calculated metric doesnt work, because it looks for visits with more than 100 visit. And a visit cant have more than one visit. Also when using this on visitor level. It checks if the visitor had a specific amount of visit and not the page itself.

Maybe Adobe should include filters for that as a feature request

Employee

Not sure if your company has this but Data Workbench has this built in. If you are looking to do advanced analytics and dive deeper into pieces that Analytics can't provide, Data Workbench is something I would highly recommend.

Level 3

This should work.  You could then tie a summary number to the column total.

1494211_pastedImage_1.png

1494218_pastedImage_2.png