Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

is SiteCatalyst compatible with SAP Lumira

Level 3

Dashboard tools compatible with SiteCat

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Taking a look at Lumira's upsell page, at a minimum you could easily export Adobe Analytics reports to Excel and use Lumira's visualization capabilities there. I'm not aware of a direct integration out of the box, but it seems like creating a smooth workflow wouldn't be astronomically difficult.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Anshika,

Could you elaborate a little what are you trying to achieve. I am guessing you want to integrate Analytics with SAP Lumira. There does not seem to be an existing integration but a custom integration can always be accomplished. You would have to reach out to your Analytics Consultant for that. 

To know the existing integrations available, you can check out this portal - https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/content/resources/en/exchange/marketplace/analytics.html

I hope this helps.

Tanmay

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Taking a look at Lumira's upsell page, at a minimum you could easily export Adobe Analytics reports to Excel and use Lumira's visualization capabilities there. I'm not aware of a direct integration out of the box, but it seems like creating a smooth workflow wouldn't be astronomically difficult.