Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Is it possible to use a Publishing widget that only shows the detail of a report and not the graph?

Level 2

Is it possible to use a Publishing widget that only shows the detail of a report and not the graph?

I have tried to do this by creating a custom report, custom report in a dashboard. No matter what I set these pieces to when I include the report in the widget is show both graph and details

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

From the widget code I am afraid there is no option to exclude the graph. If you want to customized solution you may look into the analytics API which allows you to modify almost anything as per your needs.

Thanks!

TM

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

From the widget code I am afraid there is no option to exclude the graph. If you want to customized solution you may look into the analytics API which allows you to modify almost anything as per your needs.

Thanks!

TM