Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Internal search terms report - one word searches

Level 1

Does anyone know the best way to see - one word searches / more than one word searches?

I have my internal search term eVar5 and I've tried creating a segment to reduce or increase words from the search terms evar count but it just not working.
Is there a better way to look at this?

Really the goal here is to understand one word searches from users.

Thanks, Chris

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Chris,

1. Have you tried to apply a filter/segment with a whitespace character to include queries with 2+ words, and without a whitespace to include queries with a single word?

2. As an option, you can create a classification and apply a rule to classify the queries to one and 2+ words based on the whitespace inclusion. This will bring two additional dimensions that may be more convenient than (1) if this is going to be used on a regular basis.

Best wishes,
Andrey Osadchuk | Launch Inspector, Analytics Connector, Bookmarks

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Chris,

1. Have you tried to apply a filter/segment with a whitespace character to include queries with 2+ words, and without a whitespace to include queries with a single word?

2. As an option, you can create a classification and apply a rule to classify the queries to one and 2+ words based on the whitespace inclusion. This will bring two additional dimensions that may be more convenient than (1) if this is going to be used on a regular basis.

Best wishes,
Andrey Osadchuk | Launch Inspector, Analytics Connector, Bookmarks

Level 1

Completely overlooked the white space characters from segments. @Andrey_Osadchuk That very much for the reply and the solution helped.