Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Inaccurate Totals in Workspace Freeform Tables

Level 4

Hello,

I am seeing an issue where the totals at the top of a workspace freeform table do not add up to the numbers that are displayed in the rows. I have attached two screenshots below:

Here you can see the freeform table and how it has been built in Workspace:

2018-09-20_14-55-05.png

The following image shows the data copied over to excel and you can see that the totals do not match the totals in Workspace:

2018-09-20_15-29-48.png

I would like to know why there is a difference between workspace and excel.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi

Visits are attributed to two different month rows when they cross the month border (midnight at the end of one month). In the 'total' row these visits are deduplicated as the other post describes.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

mravlich​, the numbers in TOTAL ROW look deduplicated. Click on the gear icon next to the "Departure Mo" dimension and toggle the radio button if you are looking for a SUM.

Level 4

Hi Andrey,

I am not seeing the toggle you mention when I click on the gear icon:

gear-icon.png

Am I looking in the correct area?

Thanks.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi

Visits are attributed to two different month rows when they cross the month border (midnight at the end of one month). In the 'total' row these visits are deduplicated as the other post describes.

Employee Advisor

More info: Compare sum of line items to report total

Milco is 100% correct. Visits that span midnight of the month crossover are counted in both rows, but the total is deduplicated.

Level 4

Thank you. This is very helpful.