Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How to Measure Attribution with Multi-Channel Conversion Path in Adobe Analytics

Level 3

Hello,

Is there a way to measure attribution with multi-channel conversion path?

In GA,I can know this conversion path as below.

How could I do something to fulfill this report in Adobe Analytics?

2018-04-17_175203.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Edison,

Following Gigazelle's advice, open up a flow visualization and start with your "thank you" page. Then drop in your last touch channel dimension on the left. Then you could also drop in your first touch channel dimension to the left of that to get a clean flow of visitors that flow from one entry campaign to another closing campaign.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Employee Advisor

Marketing Channels would be the closest way to get that data, however that specific visualization is currently not available within the tool. It also only does first/last touch, instead of all channels.

Level 3

Hi Gigazelle,

Thanks for the reply.

So It is possible multi-channel attribution involved in Adobe Analytics?

Or Is there a way to measure attribution with all channels?

If it work in Adobe Analytics,I think it will be fantastic for paid media performance attribution.

Level 2

Hello Edson,

I Guess you want the data, not the function exactly. In analytics it isn't automatic, you'll gotta need download a base from ad hoc or warehouse.

You can use this template:

1. Dimension: Customer Id or Marketing Cloud Id

1.1 Breakdown by hour or minute

1.1.1 Breakdown by channel

2. Metrics: visits and whatever others that are you website objetive.

That you can study this base and know how much channels your customers take before the conversion.

Employee Advisor

You could create a flow visualization in workspace, then drag the last touch channel dimension.

Note that there is currently no report that list attribution paths in a list.

Level 3

Hi Gigazelle,

Thank you for the reply.

I can see the last touch channel path.

But I need to know the last touch channel path for those ordered visits.

Correct answer by
Level 5

Edison,

Following Gigazelle's advice, open up a flow visualization and start with your "thank you" page. Then drop in your last touch channel dimension on the left. Then you could also drop in your first touch channel dimension to the left of that to get a clean flow of visitors that flow from one entry campaign to another closing campaign.

Employee Advisor

You can also create a segment using visits where orders exist.