Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How to find Average Time takes to load the particular pages?

Level 4

Hi,

Is there a way to use any specific metrics to get average time takes to load the particular page?. Captured page load time using getloadtime plugin but finding some difficulty to use that metrics to get the average load time. 

Any suggestions or thoughts?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Artem,

You will have to setup a calculated metric. Let's pretend you uses event 1-10 for this, then it would be event9 / event10 (as a decimal metric), then you would get it. See the attached dump for an example.

/Løjmann

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 5

Hi,

Take a look at the performance timing plugin from Adobe, requires that you spend some events and a list-var: https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/sc/implement/performanceTiming.html

It increases the size of your tracking requests significantly, but also provide a great level of details... If you implement it, you won't be able to use the Digital Pulse debugger anymore, as the requests gets to large. You can use the network console, fiddler, charles or similar to debug instead....

/Løjmann

Level 1

Hi Løjmann,

I have implemented performanceTiming, it works correctly, I receive data into events.

But I am new to Adobe Analytics and have no idea how to get an average value of page load in a report, i mean, divide this huge number countered in event variable by amount of actual tracking requests to AppMeasurement. Screenshot of what I have in event is attached.

Could you help me out with it please?

Thanks,

Artem

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Artem,

You will have to setup a calculated metric. Let's pretend you uses event 1-10 for this, then it would be event9 / event10 (as a decimal metric), then you would get it. See the attached dump for an example.

/Løjmann

Level 1

Løjmann, you literally saved my day. Thank you so much!

Level 5

Perfect, glad to help :)

/Løjmann