Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

How to build the segment Page A > Site exit ?

Employee

Hi there,

I would like to build a table like below on Workspace :

Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 18.21.34.png

I'm mainly interested by the first scenario (Entry Page A Then Site exit). I know that on the Flow report we can easily create some sequential segments by right-clicking on some pages but if I do the same thing for the site exit element (red framed), it does not work.

HP _ Site exit.png

So, I was wondering how we can do it with the Sequential segment methodology ? I tried building the following segment

but did not return the same value that I'm seeing on the Flow report (visit level and repeat instances not included).

Visit container :

Entry page = ABCD

then within 1 hit

Page does not exist

Thank you for your help,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I'm mainly interested by the first scenario (Entry Page A Then Site exit). I know that on the Flow report we can easily create some sequential segments by right-clicking on some pages but if I do the same thing for the site exit element (red framed), it does not work.

This looks to be a scenario for a single page visit. You can create a segment as "Single Page Visits exists".

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

This looks to be a scenario for a single page visit. You can create a segment as "Single Page Visits exists".

Employee
Thanks a lot Andrey ! (Happy that I received an answer from an AA rockstar)

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?