Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How can I set up an alert triggered by daily metrics from 2 days ago?

Level 1

It takes a full 24 hours for revenue from our site to get sent to Adobe Analytics. So today's revenue is always "0," and Sunday's revenue gets added Monday around noon, Monday's is added on Tuesday, etc. I would like to set up a daily anomalous revenue alert, but when I do, it is triggered every single day, saying that revenue is zero (because of the delay). Is there a way to create a custom metric like "Yesterday's Revenue" or custom segment just for revenue from a day prior that I can use to trigger this alert instead? It is totally fine if the alert is delayed by a day.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You can try with using a custom date range such as this:

Khurshid_Alam_0-1611345183281.png

You can then use it in a segment and apply the segment in the Alert.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You can try with using a custom date range such as this:

Khurshid_Alam_0-1611345183281.png

You can then use it in a segment and apply the segment in the Alert.

Level 1
What screen is that? My custom date range setup doesn't look anything like that...

Level 1
You have to click on "rolling daily-rolling daily" to get the ability to change them so precisely. That was the missing information. You guys should add a "Show Details" link to match the "Hide Details" link that magically appears. Anyway - Thanks for the help!

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?

Employee

Hi,
I had a query about the alerts in the Adobe Analytics workspace.
One of my clients would like to know how long it would take for the recipient to receive an alert message once one has been identified in Adobe Analytics. Does Adobe provide a timeline indicating when an alert is been identified then the recipient will receive a notification within that time frame?