Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How can I export a list of report suites and report suite names?

Level 1

I need to export a list of all our Report Suites with their Titles. I just need this data and not all the set up for each Report Suite.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

assuming you are an admin

go to the admin console -> report suites

select the columns you want with customize columns

click the upper left corner where the 'select all report suites' 3 overlapping boxes are. HOLD.

move to the lower left of all your report suites.

when all are highlighted. right click and copy.

paste into excel and you have a list of all the report suite id's and their titles. and whatever other columns you selected (time zone, calendar etc)

if you are not an admin ask your admin.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

I am afraid there is no direct functionality for this. You can achieve it through the API explorer though.

Regards,

TM

Correct answer by
Level 6

assuming you are an admin

go to the admin console -> report suites

select the columns you want with customize columns

click the upper left corner where the 'select all report suites' 3 overlapping boxes are. HOLD.

move to the lower left of all your report suites.

when all are highlighted. right click and copy.

paste into excel and you have a list of all the report suite id's and their titles. and whatever other columns you selected (time zone, calendar etc)

if you are not an admin ask your admin.

Level 1

Thanks for you info,

Would you provide the screenshot of step by step process on this?

Level 6

I don't think a screen shot is a huge help because I have blur out our confidential information. but just go to the report suite admin screen and click-and-hold in the select all report suites box (the 3 green boxes) and hold and move to the lower left of your last report suite. right-click and copy and then paste into excel