Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

How can I copy & paste or otherwise attach multiple email addresses at once to a scheduled project's email recipient list?

Level 1

Hi, my problem is a small but irritating one. I am sending a few scheduled projects (not reports) to a group of people as email pdf but for some reason copying and pasting e.g. 10 email addresses at once and adding those to a project recipient list does not work (I've tried several ways and my colleagues have the same problems). Now I have to type or individually copy each email recipient for scheduled projects every time by hand...

So is there a way to successfully copy and paste or otherwise attach a list of email addresses to a scheduled project's mailing list? I see there is a some kind of mailing list option for reports but this is a project problem. Or is there a way to elsewhere create mailing lists that can be attached to projects? IF a report is the only way so how do I turn a project into a report?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

If they all have an account, you can create a group with all of them... or you can add each one one by one (but yes if there is a large number of people, it's a pain...)

If you want to add several emails addresses, it seems you have to add them one by one also (validating with "enter"). I believe it's not working if you copy and paste a list (even with a separator...)

Yes, it's a shame...

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear Kalle,

Do you mean Workspace projects.

Thank You

Arun

Level 1

Hi, yes, this is a workspace project problem.

Community Advisor

Can you make a new user group in user management? then use that as your target? you can then edit group as needed workspace should be able to see group.

regards

Correct answer by
Level 3

If they all have an account, you can create a group with all of them... or you can add each one one by one (but yes if there is a large number of people, it's a pain...)

If you want to add several emails addresses, it seems you have to add them one by one also (validating with "enter"). I believe it's not working if you copy and paste a list (even with a separator...)

Yes, it's a shame...

Level 1

Hello,

now it's 4 years later and I am actually having the same problem. Does Adobe provide a solution for this now? Or does someone has an idea how to send reports to an email distribution list without typing the email addresses one by one. It will take me ages....