Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Getting events on a specific pagename by day

Level 3

How would I get the report of the instances of 2 different events, by day, that happened on a particular pagename? Sitecatalyst if possible?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Try changing the report from a ranked report to a trended report, and then use "select items" to select the particular page you're interested in. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 6

Not 100% sure what you are trying to accomplish, but I would start by passing the page name to an eVar and you can use that with the success events you want to see taking place on those pages...

Adam Greco

Senior Partner, Web Analytics Demystified

Level 3

Adam Greco wrote...

Not 100% sure what you are trying to accomplish, but I would start by passing the page name to an eVar and you can use that with the success events you want to see taking place on those pages...

Adam Greco

Senior Partner, Web Analytics Demystified

For example , if I have a page named "registrations" and I have an event that for form start and form completion, then how would I get the instances of these events per day for that page?

Level 2

Would you be able to accomplish this by pulling up a Site Content --> Pages Report and then adding the metrics for "Form Start" and "Form Completions" and being able to see page by page how many instances of the form starts and form completions were completed? I've attached a screen shot as an example, in my example, I use the metrics of "Form Abandonment" and "Form Success" because that's what I have in my implementation of Adobe Analytics, but if you were collecting an event for form start, you could have the setup you describe. 

Is this more along the lines of what you're looking for?

Level 3

I'm able to do this but can't figure out how to get the breakdown for a single page name per day? Any idea?

Employee Advisor

Create a segment that filters out all pages except that particular day, then use the key metrics report for the two events.

---
If this answer was helpful, mark it with a 'heart'. If it answered your question, mark it correct.

Level 3
        Not understanding as I want it by day, not a single day.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Try changing the report from a ranked report to a trended report, and then use "select items" to select the particular page you're interested in.