Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

FTP saint file header

Level 1

upliftertom_2-1593696812162.png

I've got a quick question about the import file header for Saint classifications.

I've looked through the docs, but I can't find an explanation for what these two numbers that i've highlighted refer to. The blue one always stays the same, but the red one changes between each account. 

Do they have an impact on the FTP saint upload process?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The first is a numeric identifier of the report suite. The second part is the relation ID of the classification. Since these numbers are related to the report suite and classification being used, they do impact FTP upload/classification process.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The first is a numeric identifier of the report suite. The second part is the relation ID of the classification. Since these numbers are related to the report suite and classification being used, they do impact FTP upload/classification process.

Level 1
Great, thanks - can you tell me anymore about the relation ID? Is there a range of values that it can take, and can I only get this from a template file, or is this available somewhere in the portal?

Employee Advisor
There is no available interface you can get the relation IDs. You can right click > Inspect Element on the classification drop down in the Classification Importer to check the relation IDs for other classifications.

Level 1
Thanks for your help- its really useful. on the 'classification importer' page, for the 'dataset to be classified' I'm only interested in the 'Campaign' dataset - I've seen this to always be set to 53 in the import file - is this a default dataset, and will the relation id be 53 for 'Campaign' for any report suite?

Employee Advisor
Campaign classification is created by default. So, it is common to see the relation ID as 53. However, this may change if classification is deleted and recreated.