Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Flickering on fallout report

Level 1

I'm looking at a fallout report that I created, and one of my reports flickers (as in expanding and collapsing each component) every time I hover over it - typically it would expand each component (staying in the expanded state) and allow you to click and drag one around or delete it. The flickering means I can't select any of the components, but looks like it's isolated to this specific fallout section i created in the report. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I was able to replicate the fallout flickering behaviour. It happens when the fallout visualisation height is far more than the browser window height and the lower part of the visualisation is displayed in the viewport. This looks to be a bug.

The only workaround I could find is to zoom out the page to make the entire visualisation displayed inside the window canvas.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Level 10
Just in case, have you tried to save the project and reload the page?

Level 1
yup - definitely saved and reloaded the page. tried copying the section again and same problem, so guessing it has to do with a component inside

Community Advisor

It normally expands/contracts when you mouseover the labels to the left of each bar. If you mouseover the bars themselves, you don't get this expand/contract behaviour.

Level 1
my issue is i need to mouse over the labels on the left because I need to re-order and remove some of the components unfortunately

Level 10
try to zoom out the page, it may help to make the necessary changes

Level 1
thanks @AndRey - just tried that but still no luck. expands for a quick second and then contracts right away

Correct answer by
Level 10

I was able to replicate the fallout flickering behaviour. It happens when the fallout visualisation height is far more than the browser window height and the lower part of the visualisation is displayed in the viewport. This looks to be a bug.

The only workaround I could find is to zoom out the page to make the entire visualisation displayed inside the window canvas.

Level 1

I just tested your theory and looks like I could replicate the workaround by zooming out - not ideal but i suppose it works in the meantime, thank you!! Adobe - please get this fixed!

Level 10
Do any of the answers below answer your initial question? If so, can you select one of them as the correct answer? If none of the answers already provided answer your question, can you provide additional information to better help the community solve your question?