Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

First Party Cookie (CNAME): Request Form questions

Level 1

Hi all,
I have a question regarding AA migration to first-party cookie - I am at the very beginning and filling up the First Party Cookie (CNAME): Request Form.

Two questions:

- our company has AA implemented on multiple domains, such as example.com, example.de, example.fr, but also otherexample.com, otherexample.de... Is one form enough and can we use it for all the domains within one company?

-regarding the secure hostmane and non-secure hostname fields, is that something I can choose and use something like smetrics.example.com and metrics.example.com?

Thanks!
Pavel

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Please send an email at clientcare@adobe.com to create a ticket. I hope it should let you open an incident. If it bounces back, you would need to ask one of the supported users(not compulsory a product admin) to raise a ticket with us. There is a portal available to open the tickets with clientcare but only supported users can access it. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 3

@pavelk43855734 Hi Mate, you implemented this finally? curious to know about this. We are in submitting the request form now. 

Employee

We would suggest to please fill out the form separately for each domain. It helps us keeping the track and creating FPC setups for you.

You can choose the secure and non-secure hostname on your own. These hostname will end with your domain but the first part like smetrics can be chosen by you. It can be anything like sstats / smetrics / somni / sanalytics / s123. 

Level 3

@vibhatna Thanks for the response mate. Who can send this form to adobe care? Anyone who is working for the organization? or the only contact registered under the license agreement database with the adobe?

Employee

@prathap08 ,

Supported users from your Org can open a clientcare incident and attach these forms along. 

Level 3
@vibhatna I'm a product admin for my organization. Do you think that I can send the EMAIL to adobe care attaching the form? I can see the steps like a sending an email? Is there any portal to create the ticket from our end? please let me know mate

Correct answer by
Employee

Please send an email at clientcare@adobe.com to create a ticket. I hope it should let you open an incident. If it bounces back, you would need to ask one of the supported users(not compulsory a product admin) to raise a ticket with us. There is a portal available to open the tickets with clientcare but only supported users can access it.