Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

[Feature Request] Conversion and ROAS Alert

Level 1

Feature Request - Is it possible that each time conversion rates and ROAS are low and way below customised set targets, there would be an alert that we could setup and hover towards the metric, there could be some resulting possible factors listed there? It would be even better, if there are some optimization steps too that could be taken in that suggestion box. 

Example: 

High Risk - Requires immediate attention, possibly pausing campaigns 

Medium Risk - Requires some awareness, and possibly making minor tweaks 

Low Risk - Requires some notice, but no action required yet

3 Replies

Level 2

You can use Alerts and Anomaly Detection feature of Adobe Analytics to perform the above tasks. Below are the links of both for a detailed explanation.

Alerts: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/analyze/reports-analytics/alerts.html?lang=en

Anomaly Detection: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/analyze/analysis-workspace/virtual-analyst/anomaly...

Community Advisor

I agree, the Alerts functionality is your best option.... 

Since you would like to have categories such as High, Med and Low... I would suggest you make sure those are part of the Alert Name so that you can see at a glance what the alert is about....

If you are sending to your inbox, you might want to create inbox rules to filter the alerts into different folders of priority...

OR you can also send alerts to Slack or Teams channels.... you can create channels in your organization communication tools, then send alerts to those lists... allowing multiple people to access the alerts and self-manage notifications without having to maintain lists of users directly in the alert.

Community Advisor

That is a great feature request! I think it would be very helpful to have alerts that notify us when conversion rates and ROAS are low and way below our customized set targets. This would allow us to take action quickly to improve our results.

I think it would be even better if the alerts included some possible factors that could be causing the low conversion rates and ROAS. This would help us to troubleshoot the problem and find a solution.

Finally, it would be great if the alerts included some optimization steps that we could take to improve our results. This would make it easy for us to take action and improve our performance.

I think this feature would be a valuable addition to AA. It would help us to improve our conversion rates and ROAS, and it would make it easier for us to track our progress. I hope that Google will consider adding this feature in the future.