Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Facebook pixel base code could not be loaded

Community Advisor

Dear All,

In production, the Facebook pixel base code successfully loaded but in case of development mode its showing Facebook pixel base code could not be loaded.

In both envirnment, we install the Facebook pixel extension, still its showing this error.

Please guide. Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Typically Facebook pixels in their campaign tool will be associated to a PROD URL I suspect the STG is failing as you are trying to associate a prod URL to a stg URL. Ask whomever manages the  environment in Facebook if they can create a stg setup/pixels for your stg URLs.

GLTU

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @kamlesh-maddheshiya 

Can you please check the same action events has been in all environment (e.g. add action "Extension = Facebook Pixel", "Action Type = Send Page View" or "Action Type = Send Custom Event") and the same pixel ID is getting used. 

There is one more way where you can used the Facebook pixel helper debugger / extension tool to verify your Pixel is working properly, troubleshoot common errors, and improve Pixel performance.

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/meta-pixel/support/pixel-helper

Hope this helps. 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Typically Facebook pixels in their campaign tool will be associated to a PROD URL I suspect the STG is failing as you are trying to associate a prod URL to a stg URL. Ask whomever manages the  environment in Facebook if they can create a stg setup/pixels for your stg URLs.

GLTU