Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

External link report tracking

Level 1

Hello,

We are hosting external link into my organisation, I'm wondering is there any way to track click report when user click on that link and pointing out to other organisation.

Kindly advice all the possible way to track.

Please let me know if you need any additional information. Thank you!

Regards,

Raj

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Raja,

If your site has external links (exit link domain is different than your site domain and exit link tracking is not disabled specifically
| Automatic Tracking of Exit Links and File Downloads) then it should track  out of the box by Adobe

In the workspace, look for "Exit Link" and drag that to free form table and use with "Occurrences" metric to find the number of time it was clicked.

In report and analytics, search for "exit links" in the report search box.

Thanks,

Asheesh

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Raja,

If your site has external links (exit link domain is different than your site domain and exit link tracking is not disabled specifically
| Automatic Tracking of Exit Links and File Downloads) then it should track  out of the box by Adobe

In the workspace, look for "Exit Link" and drag that to free form table and use with "Occurrences" metric to find the number of time it was clicked.

In report and analytics, search for "exit links" in the report search box.

Thanks,

Asheesh

Level 1

Hi Asheesh,

Thank you for your response!

I’ve been checked with the process you mentioned in the below but it doesn’t work.

Shall we do quick screen sharing as soon as if possible.

Please call me at 213-204-0282 any time. Thank you so much!

Regards,

Raj

Rajareddy Rokkam

Analyst

rrokkam@cisco.com<mailto:rrokkam@cisco.com>

Tel:

Cisco Systems, Inc.

United States

cisco.com

Think before you print.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.

Please click here<http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/legal/terms-sale-software-license-agreement/company-registration-information.html> for Company Registration Information.

Community Advisor

Can you DM me details, will see what is the issue?