Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Experience Platform Launch Server Side

Level 2

Hello,

Is the Experience platform Launch Server Side is free option within adobe Launch?

Thanks,

Durga

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Durga_Nandyala 

No.. You will not have direct (free) access to Adobe Launch Server Side (now it's called Event Forwarding) by default so please contact your Adobe Customer Success Manager to request access and get details around licensing.

Hope this helps. 

Employee

@Gokul_Agiwal is right, you need to be on an AEP sku to have access to it. 

Community Advisor

Here's my understanding...

If you are planning to use it only with Adobe products such as Adobe Analytics I believe it is free.  Although this is free, it is not accessible by default.  You have to talk to you Customer Success Manager to get it provisioned to your account before you can start using it.

If you want to use it to forward data any where outside of Adobe (e.g. to a third party capability or back into your companies infrastructure) this is not free.  You will need additional licensing which will have a cost attached to it. Again talk to your Customer Success Manager if this is something you are interested in.

Hope this helps!

Community Advisor

The server-side tracking is not free to use in any Analytics solution (Adobe, Google, Tealium).