Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!

Expanding number of break-down row items to more than 5

Employee

I would like to breakdown a dimension with another dimension, however, by default, this only shows five rows in the breakdown. Any way to increase this limit of 5 to more number of rows and set that as constant instead of increasing rows for all tables in the workspace?

4 Replies

Level 1

hey @akbansal  you can select number of rows you want to see after applying dimension in breakdown,

In below image I already  highlighted where you need to select and change the number of rows you want to see in brakdown panel under dimension where you are using breakdown.

brakdown.PNG

Community Advisor

Adding on to @Satyam_Gupta1's answer: unfortunately, you can't fix the number of breakdown rows.

If you were to replace a broken down dimension that has your desired number of rows with another dimension, that replacement breakdown will retain your desired number of rows.

Level 1

@Satyam_Gupta1 / @yuhuisg,

Probably I was not clear enough in my question earlier. I am aware how we can break-down dimensions, but if we have 20-25 tables where the rows needs to be expanded, it becomes tiresome. Hence, I wanted to change the default value of 5 to a higher number for all my workspace projects.