Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Error when copying marketing channel processing rules

Level 1

We have existing marketing channels and associated processing rules setup in several reporting suites that I want to overwrite/update. In a separate reporting suite, I created a new set of marketing channels and successfully copied them to the reporting suites that had existing marketing channels that I want to overwrite. It added the new channels and disabled (although did not remove) the old marketing channels in that reporting suite. When I go to copy over the marketing channel processing rules into the same reporting suite, I get the following error (below). Any suggestions?

You cannot change the channel rules in this section because the following reporting suites do not match the templates channel configuration.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

This could be because of the report suite settings. Ex: While creating a new reprt suite ID, if I select Default will act different than, if I select e-commerce.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

This could be because of the report suite settings. Ex: While creating a new reprt suite ID, if I select Default will act different than, if I select e-commerce.